Download CBSE Sample Question Papers for class 10th and class 12th for 2020-21 Session. www.free-education.in provide study material for students to excel in exam.
CBSE Sample Question Papers For Class 10th 2020-21
Maths Standard SQPMaths-Standard
Maths Basic Sample Question PapersMaths-basic
Social Science SQPSocial-Science
English (Language & Literature) Sample Question PapersEnglishL-SQP
CBSE Class 12th Sample Question Papers for 2020-21
Physics Sample Question PapersPhysics-SQP
Chemistry Sample Question PapersChemistry-SQP
Maths Sample Question PapersMaths-SQP
English – Core #SampleQuestionPapersEnglishCore-SQP
Political Science #SampleQuestionPapersPolSci-SQP
Business Studies #SampleQuestionPapersBusinessStudies-SQP
Computer Science #SampleQuestionPapersComputerScience-SQP
Home Science #SampleQuestionPapersHomeScience-SQP
Physical Education #SampleQuestionPapersPhysicalEducation-SQP
Some Preparation Tips for Students :
- Focus in the classrooms:Class 10 or 12 requires students to be very focused with their studies. They must pay close attention to what’s being taught in class. A lot of students nowadays take the aid of coaching institutes and start avoiding what’s taught in schools. Pay close attention to what’s being taught in school. You’ll have twice as much as time to build your concepts, both in school and coaching class.
- Finding the right place to study: Find a quiet place to study. It will improve your concentration twofold. Most of the times students forget to sit at the right place to study. Also, if you are one of the students who like to study while listening to music, especially music – Avoid it at all costs. It decreases your concentration and is harmful in the long run.
- Make concise notes: Making notes is a great habit and helps in two ways. One is when you make notes, it better sorts the information in your mind to help you understand better and retain it for longer period of times. The second is when you need to revise
- saves a lot of time and allows you to quickly revise all your course ware before final exams in a short duration.
Class wise Study Material
The academic session 2020-21 has not started yet due to the spread of the Corona virus. It is expected that this year the schools will begin by September. Usually, the academic session starts in the month of June/July. Here we have summarized the important points related to the CBSE board exams.
- CBSE class 12 board exams were conducted from 15th Feb 2020 to 30th March 2020, and class 10 board exams were conducted from 15th Feb 2020 to 20th March 2020. But due to COVID-19 pandemic, exams were only conducted for few subjects and for other subjects exams got cancelled.
- The results for class 12 and class 10 were declared on 13th July 2020 and 15th July 2020, respectively.
- The board has also revised the CBSE syllabus by keeping in mind the current situation of the novel Corona virus. The syllabus of class 9 to 12 has been reduced by 30% with core concepts retained as the academic session will start late this year.
- The new education policy 2020 has been announced, which brings several major reforms in the Indian education system. Among the major reform, the 10+2 structure in the schooling system is the one which has been replaced by a 5+3+3+4 structure.
- Students are advised to focus on self-learning and exploring new things by themselves.
Mohd. Sharif Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) [Founder of Wisdom Academy] [Aim Foundation & Free-Education.In] [Engineer By Profession | Teacher By Choice] [Blogger, YouTube Creator]