81. Abbreviate BMW.
Bavarian Motor Works (English)
Bayerische Motoren Werke (German).
82. List five Car manufacturers from Germany.
Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen.
83. List five car manufacturers from France.
Alpine, Bugatti, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault.
84. List five Automobile manufacturers from India.
Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Maruti, Royal Enfield, Tata.
85. List Five Automobile manufacturers from Italy.
Fiat, Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, Lancer.
86. List five automobile manufacturers from Japan.
Yamaha, Suzuki, Toyota, Datsun, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Acura, Scion, Sabaru.
87. List five automobile manufacturers from America.
Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Chevrolet, Pointiac.
88. Know about your vehicle.
Its technical specifications, meaning of its model name and number.
89. Name few tyre manufacturing companies.
Apollo Tyres, MRF Tyres, Continental Tyres, CEAT Tyres, JK Tyres, Ralson Tyres, Yokohoma Tyres.
90. Why water drops out from air conditioner?
Due to moisture content in atmosphere.