At Wisdom Academy run by Aim Foundation, you will get free NCERT solutions for Class 10 in Maths, Science, Social Science and English (2023-24) Updated. Meet success on your board exams with thorough explanations and experienced guidance. Join us for an in-depth educational experience.
Welcome to Wisdom Academy run by Aim Foundation , Here we offer free educational resources to support students in achieving academic success. We have put together NCERT Solutions for Class 10 in topics like Math, Science, Social Science, and English in cooperation with our team of subject matter experts. Take a look at the detailed NCERT Solutions for Class 10 below.
Class 10 Math Notes with NCERT Solutions (2023–24):
The foundation of many fields is mathematics, According to the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths. The Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Applications of Trigonometry, Circle, Constructions, Areas related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, and Probability chapters are all covered in our NCERT solutions for Class 10 Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 12 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 13 Statistics
- Chapter 14 Probability
Class 10th Science Notes and NCERT Solutions (2023–24):
The exploration of science increases curiosity and logical thinking. In addition, We cover the following chapters in our NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science: You will understand scientific phenomena easier by using our complete solutions.
- Chapter 1 – Chemical reactions and equations
- Chapter 2 – Acids, Bases and Salt
- Chapter 3 – Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 – Life Processes
- Chapter 6 – Control and Coordination
- Chapter 7 – How Do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 8 – Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 9 – Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 10 – The Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 11 – Electricity
- Chapter 12 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 13 – Our Environment
Notes & NCERT Solution for Class 10 Social Science (2023-24):
Class 10th Social Sciench Which include history, geography, civic & economics subject provide the knowledge of past, present and future society.
Expert teachers have created NCERT Solution for Class 10 SST in order to assist Class 10 students. History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, and Disaster Management are the four disciplines covered in the five divisions of the class 10th Social Science NCERT Solutions.
Notes and NCERT Solutions Class 10th Social Science History – India and Contemporary World II
A lot of practise is required in the crucial field of social science. Many dates and historical events are explained, making it difficult for some children to learn history. Introducing all the crucial ideas at once will not benefit pupils in any way. Therefore, the pupils would have a solid understanding of the chapters if they memorised the topics according to the weight of the mark. Students can download the NCERT Solution for Class 10 Social Science History if they are having trouble finding the correct answers to the questions in their textbook.
- Chapter 1: The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Chapter 2: Nationalism in India
- Chapter 3: The Making of a Global World
- Chapter 4: The Age of Industrialisation
- Chapter 5: Print Culture and the Modern World
Notes and NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Geography – Contemporary India II
Students will acquire the ideas that are crucial from the standpoint of the exam from the chapters under NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Geography. Resources, agricultural practises, minerals, manufacturing industries, and the significance of the national economy are the key subjects covered here. for a precise illustration of these ideas.
- Chapter 1: Resources and Development
- Chapter 2: Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Water Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Minerals and Energy Resources
- Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries
- Chapter 7: Lifelines of National Economy
Notes & NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Political Science – Democratic Politics II
- The following chapters that have been removed from the NCERT Class 10 Social Science textbook 2023-24 of Political Science – Democratic Politics II
- Democracy and Diversity
- Popular Struggles and Movements
- Challenges to Democracy
Notes and NCERT Solutions for Class 10th Social Science Economics
As the questions in NCERT Textbooks are purely theoretical, students usually find it hard to give an answer. According to the most current CBSE Board syllabus, Economics is covered in roughly 5 chapters. Students will be provided an excellent knowledge of the Indian economy, which is essential for Indian citizens. Students are able to use the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics to efficiently respond to the intext questions.
- Chapter 1: Development
- Chapter 2: Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Chapter 3: Money and Credit
- Chapter 4: Globalisation and the Indian Economy
- Chapter 5: Consumer Rights
CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 10 English
Every student needs to have a solid command of the language because English is so important in every student’s life. Additionally, English is regard as a class 10 subject that scores well. So, students who want to get a good score in class 10 might focus on English to ace the test and earn impressive grades.
We will give you all the information you require about the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English in this article. Learn everything there is to know about the course book and NCERT solutions for English literature in class 10.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Summary & Notes
- Chapter 1: A Letter to God Summary
- Chapter 2: Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom Summary
- Chapter 3: Two Stories about Flying Summary
- Chapter 4: From the Diary of Anne Frank Summary
- Chapter 5: Glimpses of India Summary
- Chapter 6: Mijbil the Otter Summary
- Chapter 7: Madam Rides the Bus Summary
- Chapter 8: The Sermon at Benares Summary
- Chapter 9: The Proposal Summary
- The following chapters have removed from the NCERT Class 9 English (First Flight) textbook 2023-24.
- The Hundred Dresses–I Summary
- The Hundred Dresses–II Summary
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight (Poem)
- Dust of Snow
- Fire and Ice
- A Tiger in the Zoo
- How to Tell Wild Animals
- The Ball Poem
- The Trees
- The Tale of Custard the Dragon
- For Anne Gregory
- NCERT Class 10 English First Flight textbook for the academic year 2023-24, some chapters have omitted.
- Animals (Not in Syllabus 2023-24)
Notes and NCERT Solution for Class 10 English Supplementary Reader Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 Bholi
- Chapter 9 The Book that Saved the Earth
- However, in the NCERT Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet textbook for the academic year 2023-24, some chapters have omitted.
- The Hack Driver
At Wisdom Academy, we believe in making education accessible to all. Visit our website, www.free-education.in, to access these comprehensive NCERT Solutions for Class 10. We have dedicated to empowering students and nurturing their academic growth. Wisdom Academy proudly run by Aim Foundation, an organization committed to transforming lives through education.
Mohd. Sharif Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) [Founder of Wisdom Academy] [Aim Foundation & Free-Education.In] [Engineer By Profession | Teacher By Choice] [Blogger, YouTube Creator]